Friday, February 15, 2008

About the Owner

Hi friends!  My name is Emily, but most people know me by my username emlale (pronounced Em-La-Lee).  I'm 18 and I live in Grenada, Mississippi which is a VERY small town.  My life practically revolves around the Jonas Brothers.  I've been a fan from the beginning, but I'm going to my first concert this summer on their Burning Up tour; where I hope to meet them.  I'm a full time student at Ole Miss.  I'm currently working on majoring in Business and Real Estate.  I love music.  Some would say I'm like a human jukebox because I know almost every song known to man.  If something comes on the radio I can probably name it before you can hear the song good enough.  I've always had a dream of singing and one day even producing music.  I also like to make people laugh.  I'm not funny haha, but I have that comedic timing.  In my spare time I like to make youtubes, listen to JB in my car, cook, watch old school television shows, write songs, and support my favorite NFL team (Denver Broncos).  I have random hobbies.  I like to collect vinyl records and 8 tracks (even though many people don't even know what they are anymore).  I love taking pictures.  One of my favorite decades is the 80s...mainly because I was born in it another reason, it brought so many good songs to the table during that time.  Most of the time I'm very competitive, but that was mainly when I was in band.  I was always second chair French Horn, determined to be first.  Other than the French Horn, I can slightly play the guitar and the keyboard.  But I do like to lend a helping hand to anyone in need.  One of my favorite quotes is "You can either feel really crappy all the time, or you can feel real happy all the time, and it's always your choice."  I'm not always the first to come up and say something to someone new, but once you get to know me... you'll be challenged to buggy races in Wal-Mart lol!

No comments: