Monday, June 30, 2008

Request!

I told you guys that I would be adding something new to the site. Well here it is...*drum roll*....I'm gonna start taking request for blends! 


Here are the guidelines for the blends: 
  • Request can be taken by visiting the request section in the forum or emailing (emlaleltd@gmail.com) me the information below.
  • Even if you email me the information, the only way to get your graphic is by joining the forum. Because I will post them in the request section of the forum.

If you would like to request a graphic, please provide the following information:
  • Graphic Type: Signature/Other
  • Pictures: 2-5 pictures. (Post using IMG tags or URLs.) Also make sure they are High Quality images.
  • Text: Any text (i.e. lyrics, quotes) you wish to have present in the graphic.
  • Colors (optional): Any specific colors you wish to have used in the graphic.
  • Size (optional): Any specific size (in pixels) you wish the graphic to be.
  • Typical Signature Size: 567 x 170 (unless otherwise specified)
  • Other Sizes: They'll be made to the size that best fits the image.
Do not direct link to the graphics I make, please upload to your own Photobucket or Imageshack.

No comments: