Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol

Well tonight is the American Idol season finale.  And when asked who the boys think will win...they said they are torn between the two Davids.  But Joe said he would like to see David Cook win! (Oh yeah....great minds think alike)


Also in the article they mention a song about "being away from home."  Well I couldn't help but think back to when they were on XM 20 on 20 and they asked for people to send them emails on what they think would be a good song concept to do with Timberland.  

Well I wrote in to them saying they should have a song about being away from home and getting the chance, but then something comes up.  Hmm...I wonder if they read my concept?  That would be cool to know that I might have inspired a song.

Read more on the article by clicking the picture.


No comments: