Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Nick on relationships

In the recent issue of Tigerbeat, there are a few questions Nick answers about relationships.


What’s your type of girl?
I don’t really have a type. I think when you create a specific, type it kind of messes with everything. Like if you say, ‘I only date this type of person,’ then that one person’s going to come along that’ll change all of that and you’re not going to be to able to accept it. You could have missed a good opportunity.

Have you ever had a bad breakup?
Luckily for me, I’ve never had a bad breakup. I try to be gentleman. Even in a breakup because you can’t go from really liking someone, possibly loving someone, to not caring about them at all that quickly.

What can you tell from a girl’s eyes?
I think you can tell if they’re genuine with their personality. Personally, it’s really important for me if I meet a girl to know that she likes me for who I am. I don’t want them to think of me as ‘the guy from the Jonas Brothers.’

What are signs you like a girl?
I just kind of smile a lot. I don’t really get nervous or red. That’s about it. I don’t give away to much.

No comments: