Thursday, June 12, 2008

Target

I went to Target today and well I make my rounds starting with the clothes. Well I got to the luggage..no Camp Rock stuff there. Walk to the toys..no Camp Rock stuff there. Turn down the main isle over in the bed and bath section..CAMP ROCK!!! haha I almost had a heart attack. haha!


They had a bowl, plate, and cup set; popcorn bowl; joe "shane" alarm clock; joe "shane" wall art picture; dry erase board; moshi pillow; throw blanket; pillow cases; bedding; stool; and mushroom chair.

Unfortunately I was talked out of buying the stuff. :(

But I still turned the corner to see if I could find party cups and notebooks..none there either!

I got up to the cash register in hopes to buy a Jonas filled TV Guide..none there!

Target kinda made me mad. But hopefully I will go back on Tuesday to a different one to get the CD and look at there stuff.

Oh and hopefully go to a Party City too. I went in one today in hopes that they might had already put it out. That's a negative there too, but I asked and they said they had it in the back but weren't aloud to put it out until Tuesday. Well to bad for them, but they just cost themselves a sale! haha

No comments: