Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Target

When I was telling you about Target earlier, I forgot to mention the new stuff. 


Well while we were waiting for the guy to find the CD in the first one, we saw a ad on the tv showing different Camp Rock stuff. Well they had the bedding like I told you guys and then they showed all this different girls stuff like shirts, shorts, skirts, and purses. I was like wait...purses? So I took off to find them and I couldn't find them. Went back and the guys still didn't find the CD so we had to go to another one.

I go in the other store and thankfully they had the CD. So we went over to the little girls and they had tons of clothes..racks and racks of them. Then I look up and I see Joe and Demi's face on something. I run over to it (I literally run) and it's SOCKS!!! haha they had two different packs. One pack had Joe and Demi on it and the other had the Camp Rock logo on it, but it was a lot cooler than the one we normally see. But still no luck with the purses.

No comments: