Sunday, July 20, 2008

Branson, MO

This post may have very little with the Jonas Brothers, but it does have some relations to it!

Do you guys remember when the boys said they went to a Titanic exhibit and they got to be people from the ship, well...I went to the Titanic and I was Annie Caton. I survived! haha
Photobucket
Also, I was put in jail! haha Not for real but it sure was cool!
Photobucket
One day I wore my Jonas Brothers shirt and everybody and their mama was coming up to me saying they loved my shirt. All the attraction ladies said "Oh they are the hottest thing around right now besides the weather that is" and "Oh you like the Jonas Brothers too?" It was funny and great at the same time. Then I ran into two young girls who saw my shirt and started singing "We Rock" as they walked by. I went into the Disney Store and this girl automatically took up with me. She was great, I mentioned her in my other post. We talked a while about JB and what the show was like. I saw a beach towel while I was there, but it didn't have JB on it, just the Camp Rock symbol. But I got a Joe mug and some of those postcards. Then we strolled over to Claires and I wanted to get some of the pins, but they were a little too expensive for me, so I had to pass them up, but when we came out these group of girls came by and said my shirt was cool and that I was awesome for wearing it haha!
Photobucket
We even went to Target. We spent close to $100 on Camp Rock merch. It was crazy! We registered for some trip to Los Angeles to hang out with JB and Demi at Radio Disney. We got tons of different school supplies stuff (note books, pens, book covers, trading cards, and more) and a tote bag/purse and make up bag.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: