Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Few reminders

Before I leave tomorrow, I just wanted to leave you guys a few reminders.


FN MTV - Friday, July 18th Jonas Brothers will be on the show singing and talking about the new album with Pete Wentz.

Studio DC: Almost Live - Saturday, July 19th Jonas Brothers will be singing with Miss Piggy in this muppet extravaganza.

JB will also be making a trip back across the pond (the UK) in September. Once they update more about this I will post it here.

Don't forget to keep voting on all the sites (TRL, MOD, XM 20 on 20, Radio Disney, Top 40, and local radio).

Also remember to welcome our special updater while I'm gone, Darcie. Most of you know her as the girl who got to talk to JB on TV. But she'll be here updating and answering any questions.

I'll be back Sunday! Talk to all of you then.
-EM

No comments: