Tuesday, July 22, 2008

JB in People Magazine

Here is the interview with JB that is in the October 13th issue of People.


What’s it like to finally be home?
Kevin: We’re blown away we actually have time to hang out and do things. We’re trying to figure out what friends we can see.
Joe: I joined a gym, which is really exciting.
Nick: I’m enjoying spending time with my dog [Elvis]. He’s a golden retriever and 17 weeks old. I got him for my birthday from my family. And I’m getting my license next week. I have the wheels already: a ‘68 Mustang GT, black with a white racing stripe.

What about the motorcycle you just got for your birthday, Joe?
Joe: I haven’t been driving it. I have to get my motocycle license. But once I get it, you’re going to see my motorcycle all over LA.

You just sang for Stevie Wonder.
Kevin: It was crazy. My dad was freaking out.
Nick: We were asked to sing “Happy Birthday” and be at his son’s birthday party.

Any other pinch-me moments?
Joe: Meeting Barack Obabam’s wife and kids.
Nick: Meeting Britney [Spears]. It’s been an amazing time in our lives.

No comments: