Monday, September 22, 2008

More With Big Rob

I've been forgetting to update you guys on Big Rob's blog. So here are the past two.


BRITNEY'S BACK WHERE SHE BELONGS

Posted September 10th 2008 10:04PM by Big Rob

What up what up--We live from London town kids. It's Big Rob comin at you in my rain coat. It's been a wild ride the past week or so.

We jetted to London right after the VMA's and we're here for the rest of the week doing press for Camp Rock. The boys are stayin strong like the pros they are.

The VMA'S were a win and they knocked it out the park Love Bug style.

I'm so proud of the maturity they showed that night.

It was a big moment in the Jonas Camp.

I was very happy for Brit. She deserved the awards coming to her and I'm glad she's back where she belongs. Proud of you girl. Stay strong.

This past week we finished up our our tour. Exhausting week--jettin from PA to LA for Ellen's season opener, then back on the jet to Tampa, then West Palm, where we finished out the Burnin Up Tour the only way we know how.

Bout to wrap this craziness up as we close out London in the next few days and pop back to LA for the City of Hope dinner. Should be a nice night for all. Back up in my tux--penguin style son.

That's it for now. Lookin forward to catchin my breath on the west coast for a hot min.

Might have to break out my turntables. Big Rob on the 1's and 2's.

Holla at your kid.

Big ups to my homeboy Frank the busdriver and K Crear. I see ya'll.

One.

BRP

---------------------------------------------

Big Rob Is Feeling the Love Bug

Read Rob's latest blog from the set of Jonas Bros' "Love Bug" video shoot.

Posted September 19th 2008 3:39PM by Big Rob

What up everybody!!

We are live from the LOVE BUG video shoot. Ya’ll aint even ready for what we bout to drop.
You’ll start hearin L Bug on KIIS in a hot minute so make sure to roll your winders down and step up your game when you hear that thru your speaks.

LA has been good so far...haven’t had a chance to shut my eyes but it’s all good. Finishing up the 3D movie this weekend and then we start filming J.O.N.A.S. for Disney next week.
The City of Hope event last Sunday here in Cali was a big success and it was
nice to be a part of such a special cause.

Next week is a big week for my girl Demi Lovato...Her album drops Tuesday 9/23 so get yourself a copy. Don’t Forget!

I’ll be back at you soon.

I’m out for now.

LA’s Finest,

-Big Rob

No comments: